GHDDI is growing rapidly to build its capability and capacity in performing drug discovery activities. We welcome talented scientists and researchers, as well as managerial and operations experts to join us. We provide outstanding career opportunities for motivated and talented individuals who share GHDDI’s vision and are committed to making a difference in science and human healthcare.
If you are interested in working at GHDDI, please contact us at
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Antiviral
- 候选人将和多学科交叉创新团队成员一起，参与开发用于传染病（例如由乙型肝炎病毒, 冠状病毒、享尼帕病毒、流感病毒引发的）治疗的新药。
- 掌握分子生物学, 免疫病毒学相关的实验技能，具有病毒培养、免疫检测等相关实验操作经验。
- 有乙型肝炎病毒, 冠状病毒，以及流感病毒操作经验者、设计和开发过新的病毒筛选试验方法的候选人优先考虑。
请发送个人简历（包含以往研究介绍、论文等）至 firstname.lastname@example.org， 邮件主题中请注明“应聘博士后”。
- Sr. Research Associate/Associate Scientist (molecular/cell biology)
- Work closely with medicinal chemistry, structural biology, and DMPK teams and help select and advance screening hits.
- Characterize and profile small molecules with biological activities.
- Data analysis and keeping lab databook
- Master's degree with at least 2-6 years working experience in biology or other related fields.
- Experience in basic molecular/cell biology procedures, such as cell culture, molecular cloning, DNA sequence analysis, protein expression, and purification.
- Self-motivated and have good communication skills to work in a collaborative and dynamic team environment.
- Experience in drug discovery is a plus.
- Experience in animal studies (in mouse or rat) is a plus.
- Scientific integrity is a must; candidates should maintain lab notebooks and electronic files.
- Associate Scientist/Scientist, Assay Development & Screening
About the Role
The successful candidate will primarily support the assay development and screening capabilities of the HTS Platform, using their scientific and technical skills to develop/optimize assays and carry out screening campaigns for internal projects, collaborations, and services to external customers. Additional support of other areas including cell culture and molecular biology is expected.
• Design and develop fit for purpose assays in close collaboration with disease biology colleagues.
• Support all aspects of assay development and screening activities including assay optimization, validation, and execution on automation systems.
• Test and troubleshoot a variety of assay types, e.g. binding and competition assays, may use techniques such as reporter cell line, FP, AlphaLISA/AlphaScreen, FRET/HTRF based assays and ELISA.
• Use liquid handling automation to support high throughput screening.
• Contribute to laboratory process improvements.
• Support data management by analyzing data and recording within laboratory notebooks.
• Prepare reports and share with/present to project teams and collaborators.
• Assist related functions, e.g. cell culture, molecular biology, when required.
• Abide by Laboratory SOPs and work within EHS, Ethical and Quality standards.
• MS in biological sciences (or equivalent) with 3 years of post-school laboratory working experience.
• Ability of follow instructions and create standard operating procedures.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
• MS with 5+ years or PhD with 2+ years of working experience in academic laboratories, CROs, or biotech/pharmaceutical industry.
• Track record of contributing to successful outcomes on projects.
• Experiences in developing assays and/or carrying out screening campaigns for drug discovery are highly desired.
• Comprehensive knowledge, understanding, and experience of modern liquid handling technologies is a big plus.
• Experience of carrying out data analysis such as multi-parameter curve fitting, EC50/IC50 determination, or using excel macro to handle large dataset is advantageous.
• Must possess and demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be highly self-motivated and can work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- Scientist/Investigator (Chemical Biologist & Project Leader), Disease Biology
- Determine the mode of action of antibacterial small molecules using systems biology techniques including metabolomics and genomics, etc.
- Design/synthesize or biosynthesize molecular probes to study the mechanisms of drug targets at both molecular and cellular levels.
- Develop novel biochemical assays for analysis of multi-component systems such as transcription, translation, respiration and cell membrane/wall biosynthesis.
- Broadly review anti-infective drug discovery literature, contribute to the initiation of new projects, organize and present project updates.
- PhD degree in chemical biology, biochemistry, enzymology, microbial metabolism or the related microbiological sciences, preferably with at least 2-year postgraduate experience and project leading experience.
- Knowledge and experience in various bioanalytic techniques including LCMS, SPR, MST or large molecule NMR, etc is required or highly appreciated. Demonstrable skills in data analysis including programming and statistics would be a plus.
- Good team player, excellent collaboration and communication skills including fluent oral and written presentations in English.
- Scientific integrity is a must; the candidate should be professionally detail-oriented.